On October 14, 2021, Veuve Clicquot presented for the first time in Belgium the “Bold Woman Award” and “Bold Future Award”, recognitions to inspire generations of women to be even bolder.
Through the Bold Champion Award, the House also awarded a man whose concrete actions helped women to be more represented and recognized in society.
BOLD FUTURE AWARD WINNER : PAULINE VAN OSTAEYEN, CO-FOUNDER OF DOCKFLOW
Pauline van Ostaeyen is co-founder of Dockflow, a maritime logistics application. This logistics activation platform makes the container visible and automatically informs you of the status of your shipment throughout its journey: from delays and temperature fluctuations en route to lost or damaged cargo. Dockflow helps to make work easier for logistics teams, so that they can focus on useful tasks, on more pleasant work and on improving the service. In addition to a background in business and marketing, Pauline also has hand-on experience in digital transformation, user-centric design and logistics flows.
For this first Belgian edition of the Award, the House called upon the views of committed leading figures to form a jury composed of experts:
- Béa Ercolini — CEO & Founder Beabee Business Club
- Pierre Gurdjian — Chairman of the ULB board of directors
- Pierre Hernant — CEO Finance & Invest Brussels
- Carole Lamarque — CEO & Founding Partner Duval Union Innovative Marketing
- Michèle Sioen — CEO Sioen Industries
- Martine Van Den Poel — Executive Leadership Coach
- Chloé Stefani — General Manager Moët Hennessy Belux